[Wine] Supreme Commander Forged Alliance graphical problem

llama_attack wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 13 03:33:37 CDT 2009

Hi

I've installed Supcom FA following the instructions on the appdb, and tried the suggestions there but to no avail, so I thought I'd try here to see if anyone could help. The game installs fine and loads up the menu screen no problem, but when I start a skirmish, once the map is loaded the screen flickers rapidly between the map and the loading screen. The game appears to be working behind the graphical corruption as sounds function as normal when orders are given. I'm using intrepid and the latest wine, and fglrx. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance