[Wine] Problem with Hitman Blood Money

AchillesLastStand wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 14 10:32:24 CDT 2009

I've installed Hitman Blood Money (twice), using Playonlinux. The installation went (almost perfectly) well, but directx installation crashed. When I launch the game, it works fine but the image is upside down... I found a thread giving an answer (changing the OffscreenRenderingMode here :  http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=4976) but (I think because of DX crash) there is no such variable in the registry...
Thank you for your help and excuse me for my english