[Wine] CONFIGURE LAN IN WINE

Danila Sentiabov dsent.zen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:01:50 CDT 2009

On Thu April 16 2009 13:14:49 Woodlo wrote:
> Hello! I'm an italian boy and i try using linux and wine in my office.
> I use Ubuntu 8.04 and I have succesfully installed Dassault System CATIA V5
> R18 on my Acer Travelmate 5720. My problem is configure LAN disk for save
> file into server... In MS windows with CATIA I save all file in S: (where
> S: is \\server\directory) In wine how do I configure this setting?
> Excuse me for my bad english...
I think the main thing you should do has nothing to do with Wine.
Mount your windows share to some directory in the file system (google for
mount.cifs command). Make sure that it works.
Then just bind that directory to drive S: through winecfg (this is the only
part that involves Wine itself).

--
Best regards,
Danila Sentiabov aka dsent