[Wine] Re: Running Foxpro Applications from a network share

KalChung wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 17 00:27:34 CDT 2009

Yes, I have also tried mapping the folder to a drive, but I still get the same error message.

I followed the link you gave me and tried using it, but I still got the same results.

Error message is the same as in my previous posts.

I also tried installing DCOM98 thru winetricks recently to see if that helps my prob, as the errors are all OLE related, but I still get the same results.  What's fustrating is that it works fine if I copy the application to the local computer.