[Wine] Re: How to discover within my application if executed in Wine?

Cosmin3 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 17 03:23:05 CDT 2009

Hi.
Sorry for my bad english..

I'm also a Delphi programmer having also some problems with my applications in Linux.
One of the problems is that my program minimizes itself in tray when is monitoring the Clipboard. But I don't see how to do that in Linux using wine - prezent or future...
If someone knows how - please tell me so I can implement it.
And I can't use Lazarus...

My question is for austin987:

> Check for wine specific registry entries.
> Check environmental variables (I used this method for automated
> testing with AutoHotKey, I doubt any windows machine has the 'SHELL'
> environmental variable, unless running under cygwin, which wouldn't
> work anyway .)

Which one specifically...? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I am new using wine...