[Wine] Problem with Sage Line50 Reports

azdour wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 21 04:10:02 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I've installed Sage Line50 v11 under Wine on my Ubuntu 8.04. I can open my data and in general it seems to be working well (other than the html based left-hand list does not display, but that's not a problem because I believe it duplicates functionality found on the main toolbar).

My problem is with the report designer. When a report is opened it displays the following error:

"Uexpected Data Format"

Does anyone know what I could do to investigate further and see if I can get reports working?