[Wine] Re: Trying to make a Delphi database application run correctly

marcos_antonio_ps wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 21 12:00:44 CDT 2009

Hello, Daniel. Thanks for you reply. I'm sorry for the delay. Just now I had a look at the forum because I'm not working today.
Well, I have already heard of Kylix since the early beginning, but I'm not considering giving it a try now because I don't have the time to make any changes to my application right now (and I know I would need to do some). I just need to make it run on Linux and Wine seems a good choice. Besides the error when I try to post something to the database, everything else is working ok. Tomorrow I will start looking at upgrading to a new version of Wine as suggested by vitamin. Thank you once again.

Marcos