[Wine] Re: Problem with Sage Line50 Reports

azdour wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 22 03:23:44 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using Wine 1.17, so will try at some point to update to 1.18. When running the Report Designer from the terminal, the following is outptu:

fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4132 (SPI_GETDROPSHADOW)
fixme:edit:EDIT_EM_FmtLines soft break enabled, not implemented
fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00800000 not yet implemented

The first two fixme's appear when the Report Designer opens, the last appears when I open the file dialog to open a report - but I think this is usual to get this output as the file dialog runs.  Apart from that when the error dialog in the Report Designer appears, nothing else gets output in the terminal.