[Wine] gdi32.dll error

eye darwine.nabble.com at 19mm.de
Wed Apr 22 18:00:27 CDT 2009

James Mckenzie wrote:

>>Sent: Feb 2, 2009 12:59 PM
>>Subject: [Wine]  Re: gdi32.dll error
>>
>>Has there really been any success with this problem using Darwine?  I have
tried every version I can, ..

> I have several things that I would like for you to attempt but I need to
> know if you have installed either the Fink or MacPorts UNIX to Mac
> packages.

First of all, thanks for your support James!

I am also still hanging, same error, no Fink or MacPorts here.

I found an info which might help more advanced users than me.
It is from  the Ubuntu forum which reports the same problems as far as I can
see.

Hope this helps. Unfortunately I don't know where to clean out the "native
override list" (yet).