[Wine] Re: Run-Time 75 Error

Morfi777 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 23 14:29:42 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> Morfi777 wrote:
> > I'm trying to run .exe application with WINE (the actual version of course), and after some time I get the following error:
> >
> > > Run-time error '75':
> > > Path/file access error.
> >

> Wine version? What application is this? Post complete terminal output.

1st: wine-1.1.19
2nd: BNLS.exe (I guess nobody knows it, it was released 3 days ago)
3rd: There is nothing. Window still exist but application doesn't work.

According to 3rd. There was nothing. I was trying to fix it myself so I started installing everything which winetricks offered. After this I have 'some' output BUT this output I get with every program so I think this is not the reason. Anyway I post it:

> dmin at r19317:/home/bnls$ wine BNLS.exe
> fixme:powrprof:DllMain (0x7e700000, 1, (nil)) not fully implemented
> fixme:ntdll:NtPowerInformation Unimplemented NtPowerInformation action: 16
> fixme:ntdll:NtPowerInformation Unimplemented NtPowerInformation action: 16
> fixme:ntdll:NtPowerInformation Unimplemented NtPowerInformation action: 16
> fixme:ntdll:NtPowerInformation Unimplemented NtPowerInformation action: 16
> fixme:ntdll:NtPowerInformation Unimplemented NtPowerInformation action: 16

If there is needed link to program I post the link:
http://d2bot.cjb.net/BNLSWarden.zip

It requiered 2 files. MSVBVM60.DLL and MSWINSCK.OCX