[Wine] Re: Darwine: Running an SDL game

motorollin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 24 03:15:27 CDT 2009

@ryan
I have just downloaded the wine-1.1.19. They compiled, built and installed successfully on my Leopard MacBook straight away. I ran winecfg, then ran BOH with that version of Wine. The game ran successfully and I saw the menu and heard the title music. I was able to configure the controls, but when I tried to start a game it froze. I have tried this several times with the same effect each time.

There are lots of errors in the terminal window saying things like "err:font:XFONT_BuildMetrics failed to load -misc-thonburi-medium-r-normal--100-*-100-100-p-0-koi8-r", and finally "Font metrics: 100.0% done". There are no further messages after this point :?