[Wine] Re: Problem with parameter from Tux to win

JujuLand46 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 25 12:02:41 CDT 2009

Thanks for the answer, but it doesn't make me happy.

It obviously works with a linux browser, so I presume it's a bug of wine.

Or perhaps a limitation which can't be cleared ?

It would be interesting to have the info.

I can perhaps manually copy the link and try to paste it in the URL bar, but I'm not sure, having read some post about clipboard problems, that it will works. And it's a pain to have to make it manually.

A+