[Wine] error in FAQ

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:49:35 CDT 2009

2009/4/27 occhigrigi <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:

> Frank, I think you're wrong
> Here's an example, Lotus Notes Client let you configure which browser to launch to open http link embedded in email. I've configured it as "z:\usr\bin\firefox" and whenever i click on a http link in an email it launches flawlessly firefox for linux pointing at the right page.

Well, evidently it doesn't work for him with the apps specified! So
clearly there's something not working properly there - whether it's
Wine or the app itself being fussy in some as-yet-unknown way. First
step would be for Frank to report it as a bug. It's the sort of thing
that *should* work for integration with one's X desktop.

- d.