[Wine] Re: "Fahren Lernen Max", how to make it work?

thePatric wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 27 12:43:31 CDT 2009

Hi Austin!,
yeyy, it worked, I managed to install the framework-thingy.
(Although the shell is full of error messages, is this normal?)

Now, the installer tries to throw two additional things on my hard drive:
- Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
- .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
Also, it tries to open something called "netsh" in the windows/system32 folder, but fails.

The program itself starts now up to a certain point, but only once.
A loading screen appears, and then the window opens but remains grey, and after a few seconds it's not responding anymore and needs to be shut down by force.
When trying to start it again, I receive "Unknown error (0x2740)".

Uhmmmmmmmmm. And now?