[Wine] Is it possible to install and successfully run httpd-2.2.11?

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:55:31 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Shingoshi <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> The configuration of apache is up to the user. This includes the port number to which it is attached.

I'm well aware of this.

> So I was only looking for responses from those who engage in actual development. So please refrain from any further postings, unless you can specifically answer the question. And based on the issues that you've raised, it's apparent you're not qualified to do so.

If you expect developers to test every app and spoon feed you a recipe
on how to make your application work, good luck. While I do engage in
actual development, I see no reason to help users that can't help
themselves. Instead of trying it yourself and saying the problem you
have, you ask "how do I make it work". Most developers don't have time
to test these things. We take good bug reports and logs, and fix the
bugs from that information.

I have plenty of contributions to wine development
(http://wiki.winehq.org/AustinEnglish), I don't see any contributions
credited to you. If you've got an actual question instead of
accusational statements, please ask. If your application doesn't work,
file bugs. But coming here and insulting developers won't help your
case any.