[Wine] Re: New to Wine on a Mac, Please Help

MacUser1985 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 29 20:23:55 CDT 2009

Thanks, that was helpful, I especially liked this:
"sudo ln -s ~/.wine/drive_c/"Program Files" ~/Desktop"
I'd rather see the whole "C:\Drive" and tried "sudo ln -s ~/.wine/"drive_c" ~/Desktop"
It worked, very nice and convenient.

However, the 32 bit version of this world editor is giving me error messages about setting display depth to 32 bit, and it freezes/crashes when I attempt to load a map or start working on a new one....

How do I set the X11 window that is opened to 32 bit?