[Wine] Re: Squeezing every last drop of performance out of DirectX

gamblor01 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 29 22:53:43 CDT 2009

@ Cloudef:

Thanks for all of the info.  I guess I will try tweaking some of the values (namely, setting the values you have).  I had an 8800GT with 1GB of RAM -- it should be able to handle the games just as well if not better than your 8600GT with 512MB of RAM.

What is the nv4_disp.dll file though?  Is that something that you copied into your wine prefix?  It looks like it exists on my Windows partition.  Should I copy that over to Wine and mark it as native in winecfg?