[Wine] Sims 3 - crashes after loading family

Mear wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 2 06:07:32 CDT 2009

Hey,

I've got a problem with the Sims 3 crashing as soon as I enter a lot. No error message or anything, just some stuff in the terminal I can't figure out.

Code:
Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 32Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 48Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 64Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 80Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 96Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 32Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 48Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 64Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 80Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 96

This happens both with just wine 1.1.26 and Playonlinux. "Otherwise" the game runs fine, the town loads and I can even install content with the Launcher. Not that it's much use. :/

Any idea what this might be?