[Wine] Intel vs ATI – which one is better for wine?

James Huk huk256 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:31:03 CDT 2009

Hello everyone, as stated in the topic – I would like to know which of
above works better with wine...  I will be buying laptop soon, and
will probably have to chose one of above. Yes I know both Intel and
ATI drivers for Linux sucks – but I would like to know which of them
sucks more ;], Nvidia will probably not be an option because of my
current cash limitation (beside, I already got pretty decent
stationary PC with GF 9800GT on board – so I would like to compare
ATI/Intel vs Nvidia).

Thanks in advance.

P.S

Sorry for my English