[Wine] Re: IE7 issue with a game

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 2 13:13:37 CDT 2009

James McKenzie wrote:
> Looks like it is time for a regression test.  Can you test with Wine
> 1.1.22 as well to see where the problem started?
>
> James McKenzie

Don't know much about regression testing or how to report things, and being as I'm using a game that I'm under NDA to not talk about, might be tough...

but when i get the time I'll compile up 1.1.22 and test it out, and try 1.1.23 if that works.

It shard because I do not know the code in the software on how its trying to pull things up, and the actual install of IE7 in all the prefixes seem to work just fine and the same, so it has to be something very minor that changed.