[Wine] Re: Wubi + Wine ??????

chepe263 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 2 18:22:41 CDT 2009

motnahpraw wrote:
> A'right no longer gonna use Wubi. I already burned the ISO file into a blank DVD.
>
> I have one hard drive on my laptop. I shall partition it using the install CD.
>
> If I make a 10gig partition to install Ubuntu on it, how much free space will be left after the installion? Just curious. Thanks!

Look a virgin install of ubuntu 9.04 takes like 4GB but installing all the apps that you need is like 6gb and the swap partition. I put ubuntu on a pendrive 8GB and run pretty fine. Freezes sometimes and get stuck but is perfect for no make a partition or use wubi. If you want to try gets Sun's VM and run it on windows.

Hope be helpful

chepe263

[sorry for my poor english]