[Wine] Re: Help fixing fixme:d3d9:Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9 stub

bobfishel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 2 20:05:08 CDT 2009

Vitamin... no need to go ballastic.

I didn't ask about cedega it was simply offered to me as an answer to my question.

Secondly,

I wasn't asking about video card drivers but simply asking about how to fix my problem that is occuring IN wine.

My X is configured to support all resolutions and acceleration works elsewhere but not in THIS app.

If you have any other ideas on how to fix this please offer them, but otherwise I'd apprecaite it if you weren't condescending to me.

Thanks

-Bob