[Wine] Re: Intel vs ATI – which one is better for wine?

Snake450 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 3 00:07:34 CDT 2009

JuEUS-U is right go with the AMD its way better but I do recommend NVIDIA if you can get a laptop with one cause it is true ATI drivers sucks I ended up giving up on my ATI card cause it just wouldn't work with the current drivers+kernel. I bought a laptop with with a GeForce card all games are working (well not TF2 D:) but you get the idea. This is off the subject but try eBay for a new/used laptop with a GeForce card but yeah anyways go witih ATI if you have no other option. lol