[Wine] Garmin Communicator Plugin

CzarAlex wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 3 09:24:21 CDT 2009

I'm using the latest version of Wine with my ubuntu 9.04 system and trying to install the Garmin Communicator Plugin for firefox

First, I installed firefox via wine
then with that wine'd version of FF, tried to install the plugin.

I get this far.

[Image: http://czaralex.com/pichost/images/bfi1249309521w.png ]

This shot only shows the box in question. You're seeing part of my wallpaper in the background.

I can click the I agree box but cannot see any other buttons anywhere. I've tried moving the screen around, different resolutions. No part of the box is hidden in the sense that i can reveal it on my own. Any suggestions?