[Wine] WoW: Low FPS

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:06:06 CDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:57 PM, McKinnon <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> I have the OpenGL slider set to high performance and I don't see a multi
> sampling option.

It's on the resolution option in video, Top right multisampling.  Also make
sure you're not overriding it in nvidia-settings.

> and I start with 120 FPS outside of Dalaran and 50 FPS inside Dalaran. Then
> after 30 seconds or so, it drops to 22-30 fps outside Dalaran and 7-13 in
> Dalaran.

Are you talking about like as soon as you log in?  Those numbers are never
right it does take 30-45 seconds to get an accurate reading, i've had it
tell me i have 1000 fps.   And for that graphics card with same stuff yea
that's what I used to get.  21-35 in Northrend/raids, 8-16 in dalaran.  Wish
I could help you more, but for me in windows same FPS's on that system then
in windows.  New system never booted into windows so no idea.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell