[Wine] Re: WinVICE

zacskou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 4 05:14:35 CDT 2009

Yes i've tried the Linux version.
In Ubuntu 8.04 it is Vice 1.22. Actually i'm using that now.
I've tried the 2.01 too, but could not compiled properly. It worked, but had a lot of uncomfortable issues, wiches are probably configurable, but i'm not a professonal, just an average Linux user, so after a few try, i just installed vice 1.22 from the repo.
The most uncomfortable thing was the joystick configuring wich is totally missed from it. Maybe it was the fault of the xaw frontend, i do not know. Can i optimize it to use the libraries of KDE 3.5?
But if you has the 2.1 and you are using a Debian based Linux, can you send me the .deb file please? Or can you tell me, where can i download it?
I've searched in google, but no result, and tried to check packages.ubuntu.com, but the page never comes in.