[Wine] Re: IE7 issue with a game

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 6 07:24:36 CDT 2009

I have not built and tested 1.1.22 yet...

but I'd like to say its NOT narrowed down to just this game, its a display problem that is a regression... its something they do on their websites

Wine 1.1.21 IE7 www.champions-online.com .... shows up fine
Wine 1.1.24-26 www.champions-online.com .... IE errors out and cannot show.... though most pages work fine, its got to be something specific they are doing on their website, but I need to try to find other websites that fail too (as well as getting 1.1.22 compiled up)