[Wine] Program installer tries & fails to open a Web page

peyre wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 8 10:08:57 CDT 2009

I'm trying to install a children's game for my kids on the Xubuntu box I'm putting together for them.  This is Jump Start Preschool World, My First Adventure.  I have Wine version 1.1.26 installed.  The game installation runs just fine, except then it tries to open a Web browser and take me to the registration page.  But it fails to open the browser.  Is there something I need to do to get Wine to open a browser when prompted by an application?