[Wine] Re: How to pass flags (arguments) to an application

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 8 12:08:58 CDT 2009

Marcelo Arroyo wrote:
> When I run "wine wrun32.exe myprogram" it works ok.
> When I run "wine wrun32.exe -C config.cfg myprogram" wine says
> myprogram doesn't exist.

You sure that's Wine what tells you "myprogram doesn't exist"? Not the "wrun32.exe"?

Remember, if you specifying paths for windows programs, those paths have to be windows paths not UNIX. Ex:

Code:
# wrong
wine wrun32.exe -C config.cfg /home/user/myprogram.exe
# correct
wine wrun32.exe -C config.cfg 'z:\home\user\myprogram.exe'