[Wine] Missing fonts on buttons and menu in Full Tilt Poker

MartyA wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 8 14:08:53 CDT 2009

I think I probably did something to screw up my fonts, but I can't figure it out.  I tried with a fresh ".wine" directory and reinstalled Full Tilt Poker.  But when I run the application, I'm missing the fonts on the buttons and menu.  All of the other fonts seem ok.  I tried with and without the WineTricks fonts.  Seems like the non-TT fonts (the *.fon files) are the ones that it's having trouble with.  How can I go about figuring out where the problem is (and which font it's trying to use)?  I ran with WINEDEBUG=+font but there's so much stuff that comes out of that I don't know what to look at.

I see things like:
"warn:font:AddFontToList Ignoring font "/usr/bin/../lib/../share/wine/fonts//hvgasys.fon"/(nil)"

and I don't know if that's significant.

Can I get some guidance on this?  Thanks!