[Wine] Re: Just saw a great question/idea - Wine & Windows support

bmullan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 9 10:46:41 CDT 2009

By the way... one reply the person got to his question on Ubuntu LinkedIn forum was this:

With wine, you can do this pretty easily. Just mount your windows partitions, and map them to the correct drive letters on the wine.cfg file.

That's it.

Everything will be instantly available (With more or less success) I was afraid of possible register corruption.... But I used it a lot and never happened, and I felt always relatively safe.