[Wine] Re: [SOLVED] C&C Red Alert 3 - Lan (and also hamachi) play

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 9 14:10:07 CDT 2009

Well, you can't play because you don't have the hack. That compile error shows that something is wrong within your packages, because one file is being included from another file included in the code...as for that compile error I can't help, but you might search online and see if someone else has that problem with your distro.

As for that registry key, It is related to another patch which, AFAIK, is not included in Wine....so adding that key did nothing.

What does your /etc/hosts file look like? It _is_ odd that you can't see your IP in RA3's options.

If you really can't compile the hack even after googling, I can send you my binary, if the architecture is OK.