[Wine] Drop-down menus in Igor Pro 6.10

vegi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 10 06:55:29 CDT 2009

Hi!

I am using Igor Pro 6.10 (demo available from wavemetrics.com) with Wine 1.1.26 under Ubuntu 9.04. With this version of wine, I don't have to use "SetIgorOption UseOldGraphics=1" any more to display graphs. :D  But one problem remains:
I cannot use drop-down menus in the normal way. When I just click on a drop-down menu, nothing happens. But when I keep the "arrow down" key pressed while clicking on the drop-down menu, the menu appears. Releasing the key, I can now use the menu. The performance of any menu item is very slow, as well: It takes around 1s between clicking and the desired option to happen.
Is there any workaround, I could try? Any more information to provide?

Thanks!