[Wine] NETCON_secure_connect error

Rain724 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 10 21:20:12 CDT 2009

Hey guys,

I have a bit of a problem... When ever I try to run a program from within Wine that connects to a server with an self-signed ssl certificate (example: uTorrent + SSL Tracker), wine will not let the connection go through and throws this error:

Code:
err:wineinet:NETCON_secure_connect couldn't verify the security of the connection, 19

I have been trying to fix this for a while now, but have had no luck.

Does anyone know how to go about fixing this? Basically, Is there a way to tell wine to not care about self-signed ssl certificates and not block connections that are using them?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Rain