[Wine] Re: [SOLVED] C&C Red Alert 3 - Lan (and also hamachi) play

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 11 10:53:26 CDT 2009

Well that's the first problem I see...You commented the Hamachi IP? Why on earth? :P

Have that file only have:

5.110.192.199 <local domain>
127.0.0.1 localhost

Where local domain is the name of your computer. For instance, mines are jorl17-desktop jorl17-main jorl17-laptop jorl17-mail...

Yours should show up in a bash session.

Also, when I said google, I was talking about your include files, which seem to be messed up. I only own 32-bit machines...

Google something such as:

"<distro name> In file included from /usr/include/features.h:376,
                 from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:24
/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:27: error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file or directory"

Without the quotes. You'll probably get a decent result.

A quick google search shows me:
http://www.linux-solved.com/post/gnu-stubs-32-h-No-such-file-or-directory-multilib-SOLVED-564.html
http://br.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061213224855AALIBGH

Out of thin air I'd say it's something related to not defining a 64 bit flag on that compilation process.

Here's a possible solution:

> After no useful help here, the programming forum or gcc-help, I worked it out.
>
> Solution was simple: set CFLAGS to -m64 before configure.

Try that and see if it works :D

Glad to help,

Jorl17