[Wine] Re: Libgsm Dev 32 bit libs on 64 bit

mushroomboy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 11 21:06:01 CDT 2009

I got it to compile on Debian....  First off, for debian the ia32-libs have changed.... /emul/ia32-linux is depreciated and there for doesn't need to be there, so syslink /emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib to /usr/lib32 should do you some good (unless your /usr/lib32 is a syslink =P).

Ok now that that's there, you will want to run the following command:

apt-get build-dep wine

That only takes care of part of the solution, the rest of the missing libraries will have to be done manually by extracting the i386 debs and putting the files in the appropriate lib dir.  IA extract libgsm to /somehomefolder/libgsm now that should have a lib and /usr/lib in it, those go to the proper places such as /lib32 and /usr/lib32, I don't think you need to copy anything else, but if you have extra stuff copy it to it's respective folders too, but don't overwright anything (that's what I did).

Oh, and grab gcc-4.3 multilib if you don't have it already.

Now you should be able to run:

CC="gcc-4.3 -m32" ./configure