[Wine] GE centricity viewer??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 09:58:17 CDT 2009

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:59:28 -0500, vitamin wrote:

> Beartooth wrote:
>> What terminal??
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

	Catch 22.

	If anything, this answer is more cryptic, not less, that the one
that failed so badly before it. Maybe it means something to you, but if I
knew what you do about such things, I wouldn't be here.

	All I see on that page is a couple days' worth of tedious
reading, none of which has any discernible relevance to what I'm trying
to ask: How to make wine-1.1.23-1.fc11.i586 read the blasted Centricity
CD, and specifically what to do about that cryptic
"idsErrorDicomdirNotSupported."

	Even googling is less unhelpful (though not much).