[Wine] GE centricity viewer??

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Aug 12 10:11:44 CDT 2009

On 2009-08-12 (August, Wednesday) 14:58:17 Beartooth wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:59:28 -0500, vitamin wrote:
> > Beartooth wrote:
> >> What terminal??
> >
> > http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log
>
> 	Catch 22.
>
> 	If anything, this answer is more cryptic, not less, that the one
> that failed so badly before it. Maybe it means something to you, but if I
> knew what you do about such things, I wouldn't be here.
>
> 	All I see on that page is a couple days' worth of tedious
> reading, none of which has any discernible relevance to what I'm trying
> to ask: How to make wine-1.1.23-1.fc11.i586 read the blasted Centricity
> CD, and specifically what to do about that cryptic
> "idsErrorDicomdirNotSupported."

	Without terminal log it is unlikely that anybody will able to help you because
terminal log from Wine often contains some clues about what might be wrong. So
please provide this log. I quote FAQ for your convenience:

6. Troubleshooting
6.1. How can I get a debugging log?
Run your application from the command (see How should I start Windows programs
from the command line?)
You can then copy the log from the screen and paste it into a file if it's
short.
To save a log to a file, redirect the output of wine to a file using Unix shell
redirection, e.g.
$ cd ".wine/drive_c/Games/Tron"
$ wine tron.exe > log.txt 2>&1