[Wine] GE centricity viewer??

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:13:54 CDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Beartooth<beartooth at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:59:28 -0500, vitamin wrote:
>
>> Beartooth wrote:
>>> What terminal??
>>
>> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log
>
>        Catch 22.
>
>        If anything, this answer is more cryptic, not less, that the one
> that failed so badly before it. Maybe it means something to you, but if I
> knew what you do about such things, I wouldn't be here.
>
>        All I see on that page is a couple days' worth of tedious
> reading, none of which has any discernible relevance to what I'm trying
> to ask: How to make wine-1.1.23-1.fc11.i586 read the blasted Centricity
> CD, and specifically what to do about that cryptic
> "idsErrorDicomdirNotSupported."

Did you try running that application in gnome-terminal?

Also what are trying to accomplish here. I mean if all you want to do is
view your dicom files. There are many free programs that can do that. I am
actually developing a dicom viewer in Qt that works 100% fine under wine.
Eventually I will get it back working under linux directly but some third
party libraries have a windows dependency. These are not needed for the
viewer however the application is more than a viewer and I do not have time
to trim out the extra functionality at the moment..

John