[Wine] Re: [SOLVED] C&C Red Alert 3 - Lan (and also hamachi) play

MarcoBR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 14 11:48:40 CDT 2009

Alright, so this is the weekend that I will finally play CNC3 online.  :D

I have manually changed the includes in the bind_hack.c so it will include the right path for the libs in my system - and it still complains of gnu/stubs-32.h.

I've found out that the lib that provides that is "glibc-headers",
I look into my system and I don't have that library in 32 bit:

Code:
[root at leonidas ~]# rpm -qa | grep glibc
glibc-2.10.1-4.i686
glibc-headers-2.10.1-4.x86_64
glibc-2.10.1-4.x86_64
glibc-common-2.10.1-4.x86_64
glibc-devel-2.10.1-4.x86_64

Easy - I though. Just install it:

Code:
[root at leonidas ~]# yum search glibc-headers.i686
Loaded plugins: dellsysidplugin, dellsysidplugin2, protectbase, refresh-packagekit
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
Warning: No matches found for: glibc-headers.i686
No Matches found.

"No Matches found". Gah. It's not in the repository.

A quick googling so I could install this manually but I cannot find it. It's just not available in this version 2.10.-1.4

So our last try is to try the hack already compiled.
Could you upload somewhere and send it to me?