[Wine] Re: add wine repository does not work

mushroomboy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 16 05:44:43 CDT 2009

I'm very much aware of the the use of apt, but in order to force the version he still has to have the repository installed.  And I'm pretty sure if he is posting about not wanting to break his lenny that he probably doesn't have any in his /etc/apt/sources.list I've been mixing stable/testing/sid for 3 or four years now I'm very aware of apt I was just posting the easiest instructions to get it working.  if the lameresh repo's aren't working then he will either have to find another repo that supplies wine, build wine, or use sid.