[Wine] app works with current version wine on Linux not on MacOSX

drphlox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 17 15:43:26 CDT 2009

AOM 1.10 works according to the appHQ on my slackware box (wine 1.1.10 I think).

I tried to install it to a MacBook following the same directions.

After using macports to install wine with XCode 3 and Leopard 10.5.7, the installer apparently works, but the line
wine "C:\path to aom.exe" +optional options to get app to work
results in no response. No error, no output, nothing in ps aux.

Not sure where to start to figure what I've missed.  I hardly ever use Macs, so could be something really obvious.  Anybody have any clues?