[Wine] Re: Application trying to use IPv6

fuzzylunkinz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 18 01:28:40 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:
> Don't do that. If you really want to get something useful just run your program from the terminal and post terminal output here.

I was doing it that way so I could get more out of the data:

Code:

fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on HDA ATI HDMI, disabling mixer
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation 0x670000 0 0x32fd38 4
Running as an executable.
fixme:ole:CoInitializeSecurity (0x674088,-1,(nil),(nil),4,3,(nil),0,(nil)) - stub!
Allegiance Lobby started
Creating Lobby
Registry String Missing/Invalid: GameInfoServers
Initializing Lobby
fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0xfffffffe): stub
fixme:iphlpapi:GetAdaptersAddresses no support for IPv6 addresses
fixme:iphlpapi:GetAdaptersAddresses no support for IPv6 addresses
Could not host dplay session. Check for correct dplay installation
Allegiance Lobby Initialization failed (hopefully some other more descriptive event has been fired already.
Shutting down Lobby

I should've said I've already done that.  I used winetricks to install DirectX 9, also.  I followed "The full installation details" listed here (http://wiki.winehq.org/DirectPlayGames), as well.

I just noticed my second link above, [R5rev483] should be [R5rev483 (http://freeallegiance.sourceforge.net/pub/Allegiance_R5rev483.exe)].