[Wine] I've got a problem with a program

Sekhemty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 20 05:54:20 CDT 2009

Hello, I need to run a program on Ubuntu with Wine, but I'm unable to do this.
The program is called Gespra, and can be found on www.infofutura.it on the downloads page.
The windows version does not require an installation, it is a simple zipped archive containing the program files.

I tried to run the executable with Wine, but I keep getting the following error:

Code:
fixme:actctx:parse_assembly_elem wrong version for assembly manifest
fixme:actctx:parse_manifest_buffer failed to parse manifest L"C:\\Programmi\\Gespra52\\Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC\\Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC.manifest"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC"
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
fixme:mlang:fnIMultiLanguage2_ConvertStringToUnicodeEx
err:ole:CoUninitialize Mismatched CoUninitialize
err:ole:CoUninitialize Mismatched CoUninitialize
err:ole:CoUninitialize Mismatched CoUninitialize
err:ole:CoUninitialize Mismatched CoUninitialize

What can I do to solve this porblem and finally be able to use this program?