[Wine] Re: WINE and NVIDIA issues - scrolling away from fullscreen

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 20 14:13:04 CDT 2009

There are some Wine mouse issues which require fixes in Xorg and Wine before they can be fixed.

In this case I think you don't have a 32-bit xrandr library or your Wine hasn't been compiled with xrandr support. When xrandr is around Wine switches the resolution of your desktop to the game resolution without xrandr (we then fall back to xf86 vidmode) the resolution is still changed to the game resolution but the desktop size doesn't change.