[Wine] Re: Wrong font displaying in a windows program.

yungblood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 21 11:25:49 CDT 2009

Thanks dimesio!

  I didn't know anything was posted there since I didn't see it under appdb. Though I do still have a minor issue. Is there a way to have it use the terminal font? That's one of the built in fonts that don't have a .ttf file. Then it would display everything correctly. Without that, the boxes that are drawn with line characters don't display correct. Or is there a .ttf font out there that has those chars?
-Kevin