[Wine] Re: Error using command prompt

Elliander wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 22 13:32:06 CDT 2009

I checked to see if maybe there was just a problem in my code. I used a much higher number as the input, which the program is simply supposed to divide by 52, and this time - using debug - it ran correctly and displayed the correct information, but then when I used the correct input to allow the command prompt to close I got the error again.

[Image: http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7206/screenshot1wnz.png ]

[Image: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9440/screenshot2ukr.png ]

I also checked to see if I could run the .exe by navigating to it and double clicking any of my .exe files resulted in no reaction. Not even an error.