[Wine] Re: Error using command prompt

Elliander wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 22 20:06:30 CDT 2009

I am not familiar with Ubuntu. I checked online for some C compilers (It doesn't really matter to me if I am compiling in .exe or .deb as long as I can study) but I couldn't find any in the style I am familiar with.

As far as the terminal goes, I don't even know how to do that. I want to learn more about programming in Unix based operating system but I am used to windows.

The source doesn't matter because it's not the source that is listed on the errors, it's using dev-c++ debug. But debug is the only way I seem able to get it to display,

But here is the source of that one program:

		/* Filename: C7DIV.C
   Displays user's weekly pay */
#include <stdio.h>
main()
{
   float weekly, yearly;
   printf("What is your annual pay? ");  // Prompt user
   scanf("%f", &yearly);

   weekly = yearly/52;  // Computes the weekly
   printf("\n\nYour weekly pay is $%.2f", weekly);

   #include "CLOSE.C"

   return 0;
}

And here is the source for CLOSE.C (I came up with this to help me follow along better with books.)

   printf(" \n");
   printf(" \n");
   printf(" \n");
   printf("End Of Program.\n\n");
   printf("To close, type any key and press enter. ");

   scanf(" ");