[Wine] Re: DLL Injection -> segfaults on wine

oGGy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 23 09:04:15 CDT 2009

Well, I've heard a few times that the original program (xfire) works on wine (excluding the GUI). Also all in-game features should work and it also injects it's SDK dll into each process it detects as a game. So I think it should be possible to do this, but maybe in a different way.

Is there any way that is known to work on Wine?

Concerning the missing prelink: It's compiled by Gentoos packet manager portage, not by myself. And there is no USE-flag for activating this. If they disabled it, I think there was a reason for it.[/quote]