[Wine] Filemaker 10 runs - but horribly slow

Psi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 23 16:31:27 CDT 2009

Hi all,

i really need to run Filemaker 10 on Linux - its the last thing in my VM.
I installed it with wine and it runs really good. All functions are working.

But horribly slow!
The GUI loads like a slideshow and its impossible to work with it.

Can anyone give me a hint how i could get on this problem? Im sitting on Ubuntu with KDE4.3 and the latest wine (1.1.18), AMD64, 6GB Ram and a Quadcore. Photoshop CS4 runs good too.
Its really important for me because i need commercially need to use f*** Filemaker.

Thanks!